Phone # Verified
Positive Reviews 7
Member Since:June, 2013
Hosted Meals: 2
Attended Meals: 1
Age: 35 years
Occupation: I'm an artist and a manager at a nonprofit arts studio
Interesting fact about me
Three favorite things: water (includes wine), sleeping (includes dreams), and gardening (includes eating grown goods)
I live at The Fungalow with two dogs, a cat, a lady named Paige, and a man name Misha. We all get along swimmingly and look forward to welcoming you into our home.
Why I Share Meals
To test a few ideas out and really begin to understand my thoughts on communal meal sharing
Places I’ve Traveled
I lived in the UK for five years and have traveled and performed around Europe.
What I Read, Watch, and Listen To
I'm really bad at naming favorites....
A Memory of a Home-Cooked Meal
Anything my mom, sister, and I make together. Tonight my man made mashed potato quesadillas and they were absolutely delicious.
Who I’d Like to Have a Meal With
I’m Interested In
- people with and without disabilties so... everyone?
- scuba diving
- good food
- strange people who make me laugh
- growing food
I Love to Eat
- Roasted beets with a goat cheese dressing
- salad from the garden
- cocktails made with rosemary
- anything with farro and kale
- soups with homemade bread
- cake with fruit preserves
I'd Like to Explore
- Something from my grandma's recipe box